Centres jeunesses

To report suspected child maltreatment, call the Centre jeunesse (child protection agency) for your area (see website). For services in English on the island of Montreal, call Batshaw Youth and Family Centres at (514) 935-6196. For services in French in Montreal, call Centre jeunesse de Montrèal at (514) 896-3100. In Quebec City, call (418) 661-6951.

Subscribe to RSS - Quebec